Revolutionizing Quality of Life in Long-Term Care is blazing a trail across the nation and abroad. See how you can flip your facility into a resident-centered home.
Our courses are approved by a number of state and national professional boards including the following:
- National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
- Florida Board of Nursing
- National Association of Social Work (NASW)
- Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board of Ohio
- National Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- Ohio Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- This program may be used for the continuing education credit for chaplains certified with Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc.
Please check to see if your state accepts the approval information before taking a course if you are unsure.